This online training course aims to equip participants with an understanding of:
- understand the AI Smart Society in the digital economy including telecom networks, digital governments, industry verticals, platforms, and devices.
- Understand the policy and regulatory ecosystem necessary to support national AI Smart Society planning and implementation;
- Understand the smart Society concept, smart power requirements, etc, Industry 4.0;
- Understand Virtualization (SDN/NFV) ;
- Understand Cellular IoT Air Interface
- 3GPP Vs Non-3GPP IoT Application in Smart Society
- Understand Transport requirements in AI Smart Society: Core and Access network ;
- Understand the infrastructure of the core data network and security aspects;
- 3GPP Technologies: Recommandations & Standards;
- IMT spectrum management for wireless broadband & 5G deployment.
- 5G: A case Study (AI Smart Society)
- Concept of ubiquitous connectivity according to the Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development 2025 Targets
- Key considerations of the current ecosystem of the Mobile data and will able to manage in future generations of 5G Mobile data Core/ Aggregation / Access network
- The technological development of 3GPP and non-3GPP
- Roles of mobile network infrastructure including backhaul, mid-haul, and front haul
- Key features of 5G NR
This training is primarily targeted at executives, managers, engineers, and technical staff from regulators, policymakers, telecom operators, and academia and government organizations.
TRAINING DATE: 12 Sep 2022 - 23 Sep 2022
TRAINING TYPE: Online instructor-led
TRAINING ORGANIZER: Advanced Level Telecoms Training Centre (ALTTC)
TRAINING FEE: $100
For more information: